Applying Multiple Entry Visa (For nationals of visa exemption countries/regions that are currently under temporary suspension)

Nationals of visa exemption countries/regions that are currently under temporary suspension will be able to apply for a multiple-entry short-term stay visa for the purposes of business affairs, and for the spouse or child of a Japanese national.
Please note that you must come to the consulate in person to apply for a multiple entry visa.
For more information, please visit the following websites: