Please note: Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. green card holder. Screening will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Assisting to manage cultural events, exchange programs between US and Japan, introduce Japanese culture, establish network with cultural organizations, language teachers and schools
- Effective management of our website
- Other responsibilities as needed and appropriate
Essential qualifications and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong communication and presentation skills are imperative
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel, and ability about website articles
- Flexibility and ingenuity
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Japanese language ability (language proficiency may be tested)
- Strong knowledge on Japanese culture or Japanese Language education
Working Hours and Benefits
- Working hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional paid overtime including on weekends is required as needed.
- The Consulate General of Japan in Boston offers group health insurance coverage, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Salary is commensurate with work and academic experience.
How to apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by December 11, 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.